Temporary Covid-19 Safety Measures
We are excited to say we reopened on Monday 15th June.
To keep everybody safe and to ensure that we can all have an enjoyable Amelie experience we are making some short-term changes to the way the shop operates.
- We are a small shop so aren’t expecting long queues to get in, however due to our narrow walkway could you please keep it clear so that people can be given the space to leave and enter.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance – We are requesting that no gloves are to be worn and ask that you use the hand sanitiser before entering instead.
- A maximum of 2 customers will be allowed in store at any one time and we will be operating a clearly marked one way system around the store. Both these measures are in place so we can all adhere to the 2 metre social distancing rules.
- Only one changing room will be in operation; masks will be provided to wear whilst trying garments on.
- The changing room curtain has been replaced with a temporary screen, and we will be wiping everything down after each use.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to use at the counter before paying.
- A protective Perspex screen is in place.
- We are requesting card payments over cash where possible.
- On top of our regular daily cleaning routing, we will be sanitising the counter and changing room areas after customer use, and paying particular attention to store hot spots such as door handles.
- Items that have been tried on and not purchased will be steamed and quarantined for 48 hours.
- Returned items will follow the same process.
Temporary Opening Hours
Monday to Friday – 10am until 4pm
Between 4pm until 5:30pm – We will be open for private appointments and click and collect only. Please book an appointment here.
Saturday – 10am until 5pm
Sunday – 12pm to 4pm
Thank you for your cooperation and patience whilst we steer our way through this. It is all as new to us as it is to you, so it may be subject to change as the situation evolves.
The Amelie Team