- Roraima hi-top trainers
- Lace up
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from recylced plastic bottles (100%)
Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made from suede
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazon forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Black: Butter sole and Natural V.
Veja Roraima B-Mesh Trainers – Black/Natural/Butter
The VEJA Roraima hi-top trainers are constructed from a Black B-mesh upper with leather panels, a suede V in Natural, and a rubber Butter sole.
B-mesh fabric is made entirely out of recycled plastic bottles; It’s light, breathable and waterproof.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.